Movie Reviews (such as they are)

Monday, September 24, 2012

Driven to Kill

Every week, I'm sure, there's a different Steven Seagal movie on TV. The guy must've made hundreds (actually, surprisingly, not even 40), but I really can't say I've seen more than one prior to Driven to Kill. The one I saw before was Executive Decision, and he died about halfway through that, if I recall correctly, so it's not really a Seagal movie, I suppose.

Interestingly, Steve here decided to play a Russian, putting on a hideous accent. But he still came out of it sounding better than most of the cast. I guess he has to work hard to fill his films with as many shitty actors as possible to make him look good. Or as good as possible.

Blah blah blah.

I actually managed to watch the whole thing, though, which I think says more about the state of British TV between 10pm and midnight on a Sunday than it does about the film itself.

Score: 23 out of 100.

Labels: , ,